Vitamin E w/Selenium (60 soft gel capsules)
- Vitamin E and selenium supplement.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant vitamin, selenium is an antioxidant mineral. Antioxidants protect the body against damage from environmental pollutants.
- Vitamin E may improve cardiovascular health through its ability to make platelets less sticky. Less sticky platelets mean less platelet aggregation, which may improve blood flow.
- Strengthens capillary walls.
- Promotes healing of wounds and reduces scarring, especially when applied externally.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.
- May help maintain healthy nerves and muscles.
- May help retard cellular aging due to oxidation.
How It WorksVitamin E and selenium have an affinity to each other. When the two are combined, their antioxidant activity of scavenging for free radicals is enhanced. The two work synergistically particularly in the production of antibodies and to help maintain a healthy liver and circulatory system. (For more information on vitamin E see Vitamin E 100 IU.)
IngredientsEach hermetically-sealed capsule provides 400 IU of natural vitamin E ( d-alpha tocopherol including d-beta, d-gamma, d-delta), and 25 mcg of selenium amino acid chelate in a base of pure soybean oil.
Take one capsule with a meal twice daily.