Uva Ursi (100 capsules)
- Fights urinary tract infections.
- Relieves urinary tract inflammations including cystitis and nephritis.
- Eliminates excessive bloating due to water retention.
- Helps dissolve kidney stones.
- Helps treat bedwetting, bladder diseases, kidney congestion, and high blood pressure.
- Helps with blood in the urine.
How It WorksUva Ursi, known as kinnikinnick to the Indians, is also known as mountain cranberry, and bearberry. It is an evergreen shrub that grows close to the ground, preferring elevations above 6,000 feet. Bears like the red berries, as did the North American Indians. It is also used in Europe where it grows in northern latitudes. Most commercial uva ursi is grown in Spain. The leaves contain an antiseptic substance known as arbutin, making it a helpful nutritional supplement for the urinary system. Uva ursi contains vitamin A, iron and magnesium. It was once used to tan leather due to its high tannin content.
IngredientsEach gelatin capsule (kosher gelatin, water) contains 440 mg of the finest uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) leaf.
Recommended UseTake two capsules with a meal three times daily as a traditional herbal medicine, herbal diuretic, and urinary antiseptic.
CAUTION: Do not consume Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) during pregnancy or while nursing.